Now operating in Tennessee as J. Travis Cox, CPIM – a sole proprietorship
While the California operations of ParaKletos Consulting Group. LLC ceased in 2021, the Tennessee consulting practice of J. Travis Cox, CPIM continues to provide clients in Tennessee and surrounding states with business services seasoned with more than three decades of professional experience; bringing deep understanding and high comfort to such diverse tasks as implementing strategy from the C-suite, rolling up shirtsleeves with mid-management on the manufacturing floor, or performing a liaison role between the engineering team and IT analysts.
Our team understands what it takes to keep the business running: from design, engineering, marketing, and new product introduction; through planning, procurement, production, and inventory; to sales, shipments, cash collection, and customer satisfaction.
We are a consulting practice committed to delivering exceptional quality and value while remaining on-time and under-budget.
- Deliver high quality value-added professional consulting services that exceed expectations and generate a solid return for the client organization. Provide those services in a manner that protects a client’s investment in capital, talent, and technological resources.
- Produce results that are measurable against client-specified goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Never compromise on quality, integrity, or ethics.
- Fabless Semiconductor
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defense Contracting
- Logistics and Distribution
- Inventory and Warehousing
- Build to Stock
- Engineer to Order
- Value Chain Distribution
- High Technology Electronics
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Food Retail Distribution
J. Travis Cox, CPIM is proud to offer the following types of professional services:
- Client advocacy
- Change adoption
- Project management
- Business process improvement
- Merger and acquisition support
- Information technology services
- Legacy systems assessment
- Solution and vendor selection
- Implementation consulting and evaluation
- Enhancement design
- Budget preparation, review, and audit
- Conference room pilot support
- Project team organization and commitment
- Data conversion planning
- Education, training, and curriculum development
Any client logos displayed on this website are trademarks of their respective companies